At La Petite
Our Team strives to achieve a high standard of care and education.
Values and Goals
- Each child is valued and respected as an individual.
- To extend and develop each child's individual skills,knowledge and interests, through successful experience which encourages the development of a healthy self-concept and positive self esteem.
- To encourage social development so each child learns to interact successfully in a variety of situations.
- To be sensitive and respectful of varied cultural and religious practices.
- To provide a warm, nurturing and safe environment that encourages the development of the whole child.
- To support all families when catering for each child's individual needs and interests.
- To provide qualified and caring early childhood educators to meet the needs of the individual child.
- Our policy is one of non-discrimination. All children have access to our centre regardless of sex, religion, disability, medical conditions, or socio-economic status.
- We will aim to meet the needs of the minority groups or individuals at all times.
- Quality Early Childhood Education at an affordable price.
- Queensland Government approved Kindergarten Program with Registered Teacher.
- Qualified and Caring Early Childhood Educators.
- Early Years Learning Framework.
- Happy, safe and stimulating atmosphere.
- Parent participation.
- Registered for Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate.
- New educational resources and equipment.
- Complimentary Sheet Set and Sheet Bag for each child.
- Complimentary Birthday Cake to celebrate each child's birthday.
- Sleep time blanket for cooler weather.